Boneca was in very bad shape when she was rescued from a gypsy camp and came to us. Here she was medically treated and gradually nursed up. Today Boneca is healthy, except for her leishmaniasis, which is very easy to treat.
Boneca was adopted by a family in Belgium and will start her journey on February 3rd, 2020.
- 09/01/2020: Leishmaniasis blood test for adoption request
- 17/10/2019: bandage taken from vet and treated for fleas with Nexguard
- 16/10/2019: Boneca had a minor seizure (perhaps epileptic – probably as a result of the brief anesthetic for the surgery). Aline took her in foster care to watch her closely and for her to recover from the surgery. If further seizures occur, she will be examined in more detail. Currently, however, further anesthesia should be avoided, so it is first under observation.
- 14/10/2019: at the vet because of broken
- 26/08/2019: Guardian heart worm protection
- 30/07/2019: annual booster
- 03/06/2019: 4. bioresonance therapy
- 04/05/2019: rabies vaccination
- 23/04/2019: blood test
- 26/02/2019: 3. bioresonance therapy
- 10/02/2019: 2. bioresonance therapy
- 30/01/2019: 1. bioresonance therapy
- 17/11/2018: blood test
- 17/08/2018: blood test
- 26/07/2018: second vaccination
- 04/07/2018: first vaccination
- 29/05/2018: injections for leishmaniasis therapy
- 20/05/2018: blood test – heart worms and tick bite fever: negative; Leishmaniasis positive