Our helper Dianne found this cute little guy on her daily walk and finally took him with her when she suspected that he no longer had a home .. A heartbreaking sight, because this little guy was estimated to be around 12 years old and had many of his teeth no more. Fortunately, however, Dianne had found him. In the PLACE for STRAYS we lovingly looked after the little grandpa and had him examined by a veterinarian and treated for kidney damage. And finally we found a really great home for him with Claudia, who from now on takes care of our little grandpa and gives him all the love and care he needs.
- 08/11/2020: Blood values are now almost normal, so Buddy was able to receive his first vaccination and the rabies vaccination
- 02/11/2020: Urine test and blood test for liver and kidney values and another heartworm test
- 08/10/2020: Blood test: Values have improved a lot, Buddy receives medication and special food
- 09/29/2020: Ultrasound to check whether there is organic damage to the kidneys or liver, result: negative
- 28/09/2020: Chip and registration
- 24/09/2020: Initial examination with blood test: tick bite fever, heartworms and leishmaniasis negative, but blood values are not ok, possible kidney or liver damage, problem with the pancreas or an incipient heartworm disease