A committed animal rights activist managed to save two poor female dogs in a gypsy camp from their misery – by mutual agreement and without blackmailing any dubious consideration. She was also given the five puppies of one bitch and a slightly older puppy was added. And that pup was Joy. Both the adult dogs and the puppies were in a desperate condition. Even the owner had probably realized that there was no more business to be done with these poor souls. These words sound very harsh, but unfortunately they are a daily reality here. After all the dogs were safe, we lovingly looked after them, teased them and provided them with the necessary veterinary care. Now all of these dogs live happily in their families. That’s how it should be.
- 23/06/2020: rabies vaccination, microchip, registration and EU-passport
- 13/06/2020: second vaccination
- 07-09/06/2020: dewormings
- 22/05/2020: first regular vaccination
- 06/05/2020: puppy vaccination
- 27/04/2020: deworming
- 13/04/2020: First examination and first deworming