A committed animal rights activist managed to save two poor female dogs in a gypsy camp from their misery – by mutual agreement and without blackmailing any dubious consideration. She was also given the five puppies of one of those dogs and a slightly older puppy was added. One of those pups was Louis. Both the adult dogs and the puppies were in a desperate condition. Even the owner probably realized that there was no more business to be done with these poor souls. These words sound very harsh, but unfortunately they are daily reality here. We lovingly looked after both dogs and the puppies, cared for them, had them looked after by a veterinarian and when everyone was big enough and healthy, we found one after the other a loving family in which they now live happily.
- 23/06/2020: rabies vaccination, microchip, registration and EU-passport
- 13/06/2020: second vaccination
- 07-09/06/2020: dewormings
- 22/05/2020: first regular vaccination
- 06/05/2020: puppy vaccination
- 27/04/2020: deworming
- 13/04/2020: First examination and first deworming