Minnie was living in another animal shelter. Since she had to live there in a small concrete box, we took her and three other dogs in with us. From day one, Minnie really blossomed with us.
She no longer has the sad eyes that MINNIE had at the beginning. On the contrary. She smiles all the time and you can tell that she is comfortable. She also shows that very clearly, because MINNIE loves all people and dogs in the PLACE for STRAYS. Everyone is kissed and cuddled profusely. She also likes to be extensively brushed and loves her food. If you look around, she is always close by. Wherever there are people, there is MINNIE. Riding in a car and walking on a leash are no problems. Claudia likes to take her on her runs. This is the greatest for our MINNIE mouse. In general, she loves trips and walks and wants to be with people all the time. She is just a great dog, is loyal, has an infinite amount of love to give, no airs whatsoever and looks a bit funny with her strong physique and legs that are a bit short, but that just shows once more what a special doggie she is.
- 13/10/2020: initial examination and blood test; results: tick bite fever, heart worms and leishmaniasis: negative
- 14/10/2020: Seresto-collar
- 25/10/2020: deworming and spot on
- the first and second regular vaccinations Daisy already received on 27/10/2017 und 24/02/2020
- 19/11/2020: castration
- 05/12/2020: ear wound – had to be stapled
- 17/12/2020: staples removed – all okay
- 29/01/2021: Parvo test (result negative)