Safia walked disoriented and panicked on the main street of Olhos de Agua. Tourists caught them and took them to the nearest vet (Algarvet). Since Safira didn’t have a chip, Algarvet asked us for help. We immediately accepted the little one in the PLACE for STRAYS. The search for possible owners was unfortunately unsuccessful. So unfortunately we had to assume that it would be suspended. After we nursed the little sweetie, it didn’t take long until she found her own family and she now lives happily there.
- 10/12/2019: Second vaccination and Guardian heart worm protection
- 25/11/2019: Sterilization
- 13/11/2019: First vaccination, rabies vaccination, microchip and registration
- 21/10/2019: Second injection for tick bite fever and Seresto collar
- 07/10/2019: Blood test: tick bite fever: positive, leishmaniasis and heart worms: negative; first injection for tick bite fever (repeat after 15 days)