ALF was caught sick on the street by us. He was very thin, had mange and was therefore bathed with medical shampoo immediately after his initial examination at the vet and moving into our PLACE for STRAYS. After intensive care and feeding, our sweetheart became healthy, had a normal weight and had a beautiful, shiny coat. ALF is very people-oriented. He followed the helpers at every turn, gave kisses, heard immediately when someone called him and picked up cuddles as often as he had time. If he didn’t have time, he would happily do gymnastics with his dog buddies across the area of the PLACE for STRAYS, play, run and romp with them and enjoy life. Nevertheless, our PLACE for STRAYS cannot replace a real family and so we were all incredibly happy when our cheerful ALF was adopted by a lovely family.
- 20/12/2019: Removing strings; Second vaccination and Guardian heart worm prevention
- 06/12/2019: Castration
- 26/11/2019: Result of Giardia-test: negative
- 25/11/2019: First vaccination, Rabies vaccination, microchip and registration
- 23/11/2019: Deworming, Giardia-test
- 09/11/2019: First vet examination with Nexguard against internal and axternal parasites; Blood test: Heart worms, Tick bite fever and Leishmaniasis: negative