Jeronimo and Goofy strayed near the house where Kiara had been taken foster care of. The foster parents and two other students then took care of the two, fed them and provided them with spot ons and deworming. It was clear from the beginning that we would pick up the two strays as soon as we had a space in PLACE for STRAYS. Both of them had a lot of fun with our helpers and all the other dogs. Running around, playing, cuddling, all those things they did not have before. And after the medical care was finished and the were vaccinated and castrated the moved in with their loving families.
- 14/08/2020: Second vaccination
- 04/08/2020: Castration
- 23/07/2020: First vaccination, microchip and rabies vaccination
- 01/07/2020: blood test: results good so far, but some values still too high, so tick bite fever treatment needs to be continued for another week
- 26/06/2020: second Imizol injection against tick bite fever
- 12/06/2020: first Imizol injection against tick bite fever
- 27/05/2020: Initial examination; blood test: Tick bite fever positive, Leishmaniasis and Heart worms negative