This poor darling was no longer wanted by its owners. Presumably they had taken him in as a cute little puppy and when he got bigger and was no longer just small and cute, he became too much for them. Unfortunately, we know these stories only too well. A dear woman showed her heart and took the poor guy in temporarily so he wouldn’t end up on the street. However, since she could not keep him, she sought help and found it with us. We accepted Levi in the PLACE for STRAYS and took care of deworming, spot ons, vaccinations and his castration. Levi had never learned anything in his life and had to train and socialize properly before he could be adopted. Finally the time had come and he found exactly the right woman with whom he can now live healthy and happy – forever.
- 02/10/2020: Follow-up check for swelling – everything is fine
- 28/09/2020: Swelling on the body – examination – fluid – was removed and treated with antibiotic – recovered
- 14/09/2020: Second vaccination
- 02/09/2020: castration
- 19/08/2020: first vaccination, rabies vaccination, chip and registration
- 08/17/2020: Initial examination with blood tests (results: leishmaniasis, tick bite fever and heartworms: negative), chip, registration and EU pet ID card