This poor stray was found stray by our helpers Jasmin and Filipe in the Aldi parking lot. They took him with them and brought him to us in the PLACE for STRAYS and is just settling in with us and has probably been learning for a long time or for the first time at all what it means to receive human attention and to sleep in a cozy hut in the evening to curl up.
Lucky Nick has just moved in PLACE for STRAYS and is very young, so we are not able to say something about her character yet.
His first examination revealed very bad teeth, an old, badly healed bite, and a skin disease.
- 27/10/2020: castration
- 13/10/2020: Second Imizol injection for the treatment of tick bite fever
- 12/10/2020: Nexguard Spectra treatment for the skin
- 28/09/2020: First Imizol injection to treat tick bite fever and set the chip
- 15/09/2020: Medical bath in the PLACE for STRAYS
- 14/09/2020: Initial examination, blood test and Nexguard for the skin