Nina had a good home. Unfortunately, her master died and so she suddenly had to live on the street and fight for survival. Vigilant animal rights activists became aware of them and sought help. That’s how Nina came to the PLACE for STRAYS. We can only guess what she experienced on the street. In any case, NINA was very scared at the beginning and it took a few weeks to take heart, to put aside her fear and to trust us. Little by little she became more open and trusting. And at some point the time had come and a lovely family was found who took in our wonderful NINA.
- 28/08/2019: ear cleaning and Guardian heart worm protection
- 02/08/2019: ear treatment and cleaning
- 31/07/2019: second vaccination
- 08/07/2019: first vaccination, rabies vaccination and chip
- 29/06/2019: deworming and blood test – leishmaniasis, tick bite fever and heartworms: negative