A committed animal rights activist managed to save two poor bitches in a gypsy camp from their misery – by mutual agreement and without blackmailing any dubious consideration. She was also given the five puppies of one bitch and a slightly older puppy was added to it. One of these puppies was Peanut. Both the bitches and the puppies were in a desperate condition. Probably even the owner had realized that there was no more business to be done with these poor souls. These words sound very harsh, but unfortunately they are daily reality here. After everyone was safe, we took care of them all around and when they were old enough we found loving families for everyone, including Peanut.
- 23/06/2020: rabies vaccination, microchip, registration and EU-passport
- 13/06/2020: second vaccination
- 07-09/06/2020: dewormings
- 22/05/2020: first regular vaccination
- 06/05/2020: puppy vaccination
- 27/04/2020: deworming
- 13/04/2020: First examination and first deworming