The police asked us for help. A stray bitch should be captured. Of course we went straight on and after several attempts Aline finally managed to catch her and bring her to the vet. Of course she didn’t have a chip! We had her examined and her blood tested. Fortunately, she has neither tick bite fever, heartworms, nor leishmaniasis. Since the finders published it on the usual wanted / found pages before it was captured and no one had reported, we had to assume that it had been abandoned. Later it turned out that SOL had owners who first separated from each other and then from her. Simply exposed! Incomprehensible! The police are currently investigating the former owners. As long as the police investigation into the former owners has not been completed, we cannot have them sterilized. At some point the time had come and she could be sterilized and then placed in her very own family, in which she now lives very happily.
- 27/04/2020: castration
- 13/04/2020: Rabies vaccination and microchip
- 26/02/2020: Second vaccination and Guardian heart worm prevention
- 04/02/2020: First vaccination
- 22/01/2020: Test results for Leishmaniasis: negative
- 20/01/2020: Initial examination and blood tests (tick bite fever and heart worm: negative)