Willow was rescued from a gypsy camp. At that time only skin and bones, pregnant and full of ticks, she was pimped up by her rescuers and later sterilized. When Corona came, these people unfortunately had to leave the country and were unable to take WILLOW with them. And so she ended up with us in PLACE for STRAYS. She blossomed up, played with the other dogs, loved to be cuddled and caressed and finally she found her own family, she is now living happily whith.
- 14/08/2020: Second vaccination
- 23/07/2020: First vaccination and rabies vaccination
- 09/07/2020: Second Imizol injection against tick bite fever
- 26/06/2020: first Imizol injection against tick bite fever
- 25/06/2020: result of laboratory leishmaniasis test: negative; but it has other elevated levels that need to be checked again after tick bite treatment. She may have another form of tick bite fever.
- 23/06/2020: repeated blood taking as the blood sample got lost on transport to labratory
- 15/06/2020: Initial examination, microchip, registration and passport; Blood test: Tick bite fever positive, Leishmaniasis and Heart worms negative